If it was meant to last, it would have.
Red (Orange Is The New Black)
(Source: xo-lovebug, via niiiiiicoleee)
If you look at the fact that you have a roof over your head, food to eat, that you are young and beautiful and live in a peaceful land, then no, you have nothing to be sad about. But the fact is, we are not only a physical body, we have souls too, and sometimes our souls get sick. If you break a leg you don’t just say ‘I have no reason to have a broken leg’ and ignore it; you seek help. It’s the same when your soul gets hurt. Don’t apologize for being sad.
My doctor when I told her I had no reason to be sad (via hrive-ithiliel)
I think the saddest thing someone could ever say is ‘please don’t leave me’.
R.R. (via a-ffreux)
(Source: missinyouiskillingme, via neon-vagina)
Blowing out someone else’s candle won’t make yours shine brighter
Anonymous (via poppykeanxo)
(Source: unstrong, via ylenavi)
I hope you meet someone who wants to experience you and not just see you by their eyes. Someone who doesn’t only want to have sex with you but moves their fingers over your body like trying to find a city on a world map and mark their favourite destinations. Someone who wants to experience you like a masterpiece. whenever we observe a masterpiece we get the urge to touch it and most of the time we do, involuntarily, because it’s so perfect that we not only want to see it with our eyes and forget it’s details later on because I read somewhere that every time you recall a memory your brain edits it bit by bit so we long to experience it so that each part which contributes to it’s perfection stays with us afterall how scary it would be to forget how perfect you felt. So I hope someone experiences you like a summer breeze stroking your hair, like the warmth of bonfire on a chilly winter night, like the taste of that traditional homemade dish by a mother for her children who’s taste forever lingers in their mouth. I hope you find someone who justifies in treating you like the perfect art you are.
The most beautiful submission ever sent to me from - sadgirlslikebadboys (via thejamesboyle)
Intelligence is sexy. Don’t play stupid.
Unknow (via pixxelprincess)
You need someone who goes out of their way to make it obvious that they want you in their life.
Unknown (via emilyung)
(Source: acrosstheunivese, via bloodrushingveins)
I realized that I was holding on to something that didn’t exist anymore. That the person I missed didn’t exist anymore. People change.
Sarah Ockler (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
theme by -shrooms
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.
For unhappy girls who like sitting in the sun (h.f.j.)